Welcome to Body Express Swim School
Body Express Swim School opened it’s doors in 2003 and over this time has taught thousands of children how to be safe and survive in and around the water – this is one of the most important skills in life.
Why choose Body Express Swim School?
- We offer a range of different levels within our Safety and Survival Program for children aged 2-12 y/o.
- Most swim schools have a child:teacher ratio of 4:1 in their beginner classes. At Body Express, our number one focus is water safety and teaching your child important survival skills. To ensure this, we believe in only having a child:teacher ratio of 1:1 or 2:1 in our beginner classes. This will allow for faster results, more swim time and a more personalised experience for each child and most of all, a safer lesson.
- Once your child has moved through our learn to swim and stroke correction classes, we offer 30min-60min squad training classes from the ages of 6–12 years old.
Small Group Classes:
- Beginner classes - 2:1 ratio
- Stroke correction classes - 3:1 to 5:1 ratio
- Squads - 5:1 to 7:1 ratio
- Most of our teachers have over 5 years of experience and are highly qualified swimming instructors (Swim Australia/Austswim)
- To make life a little bit easier, we offer 2 hours free parking in the Swiss Grand Hotel for our swim school customers.
- Our 23 meter pool water is clear, well-sanitised and tested 5 times throughout each day to ensure safe swimming conditions
- Our 23 meter pool is heated at 32 degrees to ensure all swimmers are as comfortable as possible.
- We offer a discounted rate for any swim school parent or guardian wishing to use our gym facilities.